Medoo

Don't Judge . Just Read .

Tuesday 24 May 2011

my Superman (:

Dear Mr.Superman,

Thankyou for like all the  help you gave.Honestly, everytime you texted me,i'd scream my head off with joy. You UNDERSTAND me.gave me all the advises you know.Calm me whenever i'm in stress.You love to make jokes and make me smile throughout the whole day.My friends would think i'm crazy,but,i don't mind.Aslong as you're there.I know i'm a stuck up and always seem to bug you until you feel VERY annoyed :P but then, you never left me . You'd be there and sacrifice yourself to be my VICTIM >=] 

Since orchest is so near,well,that's what you've always think of.i feel alone somehow,but yeah, i understand.The preassure,the tense, all building up inside you.Goodluck,Bro

You've always been the 'lepak' kind, the one who Chills ;D anytime i was pissed off with your words, you'd be like
''alalahh,kesian you ,tak ada orang nak pujuk" 
x( although i was mad,i still laughed :)

You know, for me, you're like a brother.I'd never had one though . Thanks BigBro ;)
i drew a picture of you in a Superman suit.The person , who once again saves the day :D
Hey, do you realise that our dad's names are like almost the same? haha, i LOLed everytime i think of it
Thanks, iloveyou, Superman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment