Medoo

Don't Judge . Just Read .

Sunday 5 June 2011

T .

Hey.If you're reading this, by any chance, i wanted you to know that i really miss you.
Trying to be as obvious as i can but,its kinda hard.
You've been a great friend for me last year.
No,really. 
An Awesome one (: 
You and your sister .

I love you both :D

Well, your sister had been complaining why i havent update this blog yet
Well kid, its called , 'MALAS' (Y)
haha.
Hope you masuk tkc next year.
I'm really hoping to see you again ;)
I'll be your senior by next year. Muahaha >=]
Nahh, i'll be nice.I promise ;D

As for you,
Just wanna say i miss last year (:
Haha. you , giving me crappy advises XD
wth ?
But in the end, it worked anyway .
YAY you :)

Well, ThankYou.A bunch.for all the fun :D

YouAreJustOneHotstuff;
Farisha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment