Medoo

Don't Judge . Just Read .

Thursday 26 January 2012

The One That Cheers My Days

*DRUMROLLS*


Heyyo people :) Lemme introduce you to an EPICAWESOMEBOOMCLAPCAPISHE 
friend of mine :D

Her name ? Sabrina Rezal :D
She , my friend . Is a wonderful StayUp partner (Y)
During my zaman kejahilan , 
I gayut everynight , 
Minah hot ni lah teman .
Oh yeah , she's my beddie for two years , 
Sadly , this year . Kitorang tak sama dorm .
She's situated to the Main Block .
I got the SubBlock .
Well , nevermind :) 
I miss her so much . Nak je fly to her dorm .
Tapi , pergh . Malas -,-
Takpa Takpa , after pmr lah kot .
Hihihi:B
She plays in the band also .
But she's not on wind instrument ,
She's a PERCUSSIONISTA (y)

Anyway , this girl right here .
She's a one heck of a hotstuff :)
Hihihihi . I love her so much .
She's always there lah , kalau nak share probs ,
gossips , memang she'll be the first to know:D
I is kewl ? I know:)
FarishaMaznan .

No comments:

Post a Comment