Medoo

Don't Judge . Just Read .

Sunday 11 December 2011

Another Hectic Hangout !

WAHAHAHA !
School Holidays are fun :) Serious , cakap .
HAHAHA . Yeahh , i hangout lagi .
This time , dengan two ANGGUN friends of mine .
Aida Sufiah and Marina Hamdan !
Well , we're supposed to go with Sabrina and Naddy but yeah .
Sab got Maths class , Naddy , Hihi . Adalah , reasons of her own :B

Anyways , the MAIN purpose i nak pergi was to beli cover for my iTouch.
I bought Quicksilver Hard Case cover at Machines , KLCC .
For 99 freaking bucks --'
But yeah , it was worth it .
Thanks to Aida and Marina for helping me pick them :)

So yeah , thenn . Marina had to go .
Dia act hangout with her cousins .
So yeah .

Then , we intended to go to the movies .
But , my my . The place was SOOO FULL --'
Ramai SHALAA =.=

So yeah , we headed to Toys R Us , Kino , Starbucks , Machines,Candylicious .
and camwhore like (Y)
GAHHH ! Gucci :D

 Is she Okay ? --'
 Toys R Us tuu Bhaii :O
 Dada <3
 Machines : OHHH , iMac doo :)
Tomato ? So NOT =.=
HAHAHA . I can't get rid of the egg sandwich XD

LOL ? XD

See ? She's one heck of a pretty bitch :)

 Swift ~
 Dada and MaMarr :3
OHH Yeah , meet my Bro XD

So yeaaaaah . I had a BLAST !
Merci guys :D

Friendsareamazing;
Faer .

No comments:

Post a Comment