Medoo

Don't Judge . Just Read .

Friday 2 December 2011

Hatred .

Yeah . I know i'm not Oh-So-Perfect as you are .
But , All i know is, I Hate you .

Pfft . You thot i let all the grudges away , huh ?
Well, you thot wrong .
The pain's too deep .
Now, everything you do . Irritates me .
I might seem, 'Oh,its Okay.I couldn't care less.' kinda me .
But . Ohh, i DO . I care, A LOT .

You don't go telling people we're okay .
Acting as if you haven't done any wrong.
HAHAHA . Sumpah doo . Melawak kan -.-

Mengadu . Tu je kerja kau , Kan ?
Aku buat apa sikit . Mengadu .
Get a grip . Change dooo =.=

'But i thot we're Okaaaay !'
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH ! You're kidding me ? XD

How can i forgive you . After all you've done ?
Serious , dude. Lawak !

All i want to say is,
Don't think you're so great la broo .
Ramai benci kau . Just so you know :)
YouTookTheMostPreciousThingAwayFromMe;
FarishaMaznan .

No comments:

Post a Comment