Medoo

Don't Judge . Just Read .

Thursday 8 December 2011

Birthday (;

Yello Pipol !
Ohmaigoshh ! You guys are such loyal stalkers :3
LOL , I'm kidding .

Yeah . Today's my BigBang Birthday ,
But i celebrate it infront of the laptop .
HAHAHA .
Well yeaaaaaah . Honestly , I don't really have the mood .
I'm having PMS . So yeah -.-''
I keep EmoShitting .
Anyways , dad said he's gonna buy me a new iTouch .
Since my mum hilangkan my former one -____-''

Semua orang dah nak Fifteen . I baru turn 14 =.=
Life is Unfair , dooo .

Anyways . THANKYOUUU ,
For those who wished me . AWWWWH :'D

But , i'm kinda waiting for this one dude .
If he dosen't wish me , well .
I guess , thats just it .
He dosen't care about me anymore .
Nevermind . I'm Okay .

So yeahh , Next year . I'm gonna hadapi a battle .
Mihihihi. Mati lah , akuu XD
PMR . Maaaaaan -,-''
Jeng Jeng Jeng .
HAHAHA . Yeahh , I'm Crapping alright XD

OkayOkay , i act wanted a SLR .
But , My ayah kata its too mahal lah , apa lah .
Thenn, he offered a new iTouch with 16GB .
I was like , Okaaaaaay .
THENNN , i nak SWATCH .
Dunno if i could have them .

And Honestly , Celebrating your birthday infront of the laptop ,
SUCKS .

IDontCare ;
FarishaMaznan .

No comments:

Post a Comment