Medoo

Don't Judge . Just Read .

Sunday 11 September 2011

The Guy (;

Okay . i can't believe i'm doing this . But yeah . i'm doing it :|
You know , honestly . i like you . i mean , you're fun , you're funny,you're DIFFERENT 
 i met tons of guys who are jerks and assholes . Honestly, at first i thot you were one of them.


Turns out. its not even close .


Okay , ignore the song i dedicated . If i die young ? yeah . it was stupid -.-"
 i dont want you to die ! not nearly ! 
You asked , once . If i needed you .Of course i do . i don't want to be alone .Don't leave . 
Well yeah . We barely know each other .But now , i feel like we've known each other since like,dulu lagi .


I crapped a lot . But you never minded. 
You know i'm sad. Even if i didn't tell you.
You make me laugh , although i was having a harsh time.


Really . You're different than any other guys i met .
Until now , i still can't believe guys like youu even exist !
No offense , though.


I wanted to say , damn ! i'm freaking sorry ! All the time , it was all about me .I couldn't keep my mouth shut .Telling you stuffs no one in the world would care about.I didn't even know you were sick , All this while .i feel wrong . literally . You said you're fine , but the coughings told ,otherwise.You said i worry to much .How could i not ? You're the greatest friend i've known throughot my 14 years living .I don't want to lose you .


I would give the world rather than seeing you dying .No No ! not that i'm saying i expect you to die !its just. i don't want you to leave me :/ When you told me , you're hurt . in pain .All i could do was , listen . I'm sorry i wasn't there for you .


Damnit . Sorry if i'm getting all so Mushymushy or whatsoever crap .i just want to let it all out .


Please . Take care of yourself , okay ? If its not for you . Do it for me .


Dude , stay close , don't go .

No comments:

Post a Comment